Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Captains Log, Week 1: Team Todd

Captains log: Supplemental

The past week has seen two rehearsals of my team. Each a total disaster. All we do is meet, get really, really high and tune. And tune,..and do some more tuning. Will has no pedals so his guitar sound is totally dry and lifeless. Pat keeps breaking sticks ,(but over his head?! I still don't understand this behavior.) Evan keeps prattling on about how much better Black Sabbath was before they 'came out'. Are they really gay? I'm starting to believe him. And Kyle recites the Martin Luther King speech before each practice, not unlike a strange incantation. It's kinda weird. Anyway, I broke my collar bone the day before the first rehearsal, so most I just fetal position it in the corner and cry into the mic about how shitty everything is.

We heard Anne and Phil's band the other night across the hall. Hippies, man. Gotta love 'em. Not sure what they were doing but I definitely heard something about horny woodland animals. I wasn't surprised in the least. Nitrous will do that. As we were coming back from a break, Anne asked us if we were going back up to continue getting all 'gay' with each other. I just flipped her off, from under my sling, and told her "This part still works, missy". Bitch,... Thats all for now, but I'm sure this will get worse, so stay tuned dear readers.

Capt. Todd

No comments:

Post a Comment